Introducing the Lab

I've been toying around with this idea for at least a year. The Serenity Lab.

I launched Nawa by Sara but then COVID19 happened and couldn't offer in person services anymore. I needed to pivot. Pivoting is such a wonderful concept to me because it implies a swift flexibility and adaptability. 

You see, this is what I like: concepts.

I studied economic development because concepts intrigue me and so does the development of human beings and systems. Better yet if those systems serve the benefit of said human beings while considering the health of the environment and whole and holistic systems. 

I spend a lot of time playing with a three year old and while making a mess with paint, my mind wanders. What if? What is? What could be? What am I making of it?

Observer. Observed.

Humans are not rational. Humans are relational. 

Welcome and wellbeing.



Comments

Popular Posts